The company's ION Stent System incorporates a unique platinum chromium (PtCr) alloy designed specifically for coronary stenting and intended to improve the acute performance of coronary stent implantation in the treatment of coronary artery disease.
What does CSI stand for?
CSI stands for Coronary Stent Implantation (cardiology)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CSI
We have 1006 other meanings of CSI in our Acronym Attic
- Control Sequence Introducer
- Control Servo Input
- Controls Structures Interactions (NASA)
- Controls/Structures Interaction
- CONUS Sustaining Increment
- Convergence Sublayer Indicator
- Conversion Service International, Inc.
- Coral Sea Islands
- Core Systems, Inc.
- Corinthian Schools, Inc.
- Corporación Siderúrgica Integral, SA
- Corporate Social Initiative
- Corporate Social Involvement
- Corporate Strategies International (Atlanta, GA)
- Corporate Strategies, Inc.
- Corporate Strategy Institute (Orlando, FL)
- Costlink Systems Inc
- Cougaar Software, Inc.
- Counter Strike Initiative (gaming)
- Counter Strike Investigations, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
The company's Ion stent system incorporates a platinum chromium alloy designed specifically for coronary stenting and intended to improve the acute performance of coronary stent implantation in the treatment of coronary artery disease.
Researchers at the University of Ottawa Heart Institute (UOHI) clinical trial known as Rapid Gene, studied 200 patients undergoing coronary stent implantation for acute coronary syndrome or stable angina.
Plasma levels of C-reactive protein after coronary stent implantation.
They report on 345 patients undergoing nonurgent percutaneous coronary stent implantation who underwent clinical and angiographic follow-up to ascertain prognostic variables for target-lesion revascularization and angiographic restenosis.