Furthermore, the effect of rat calcitonin on coronary perfusion pressure and heart rate has not been studied and little is known on the effect of rat calcitonin on contractile force.
What does CPP stand for?
CPP stands for Coronary Perfusion Pressure
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CPP
We have 509 other meanings of CPP in our Acronym Attic
- Controllable Pitch Propeller
- Convention People's Party (Ghana)
- Convoy Protection Platform (heavily armored and armed truck)
- Coolant Pumping Power
- Cooperative Pharmacy Program
- Cooperative Program / Project Personnel
- Cooperative Purchasing Program
- Copyproof Positive Paper
- Core Product Portfolio (various companies)
- Core Python Programming
Samples in periodicals archive:
Early CPR, such as to restore coronary perfusion pressure and myocardial blood flow, delays onset of ischaemic myocardial injury and facilitates defibrillation (12).
Secondarily, IABP improves cardiac output, increases coronary perfusion pressures, increases systemic perfusion, reduces mitral regurgitation and reduces afterload, which will subsequently decrease left ventricular workload.
In an in-hospital human trial, the AutoPulse(TM) product increased coronary perfusion pressure in arrest victims to above levels needed for a return to spontaneous circulation while manually performed CPR did not.