Speaking at the Coronary Heart Disease Collaborative Conference at the ICC, Dr Reid also announced a new drive to cut deaths from unexpected and sudden cardiac death syndrome.
What does CHDC stand for?
CHDC stands for Coronary Heart Disease Collaborative (National Health Service; UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CHDC
We have 13 other meanings of CHDC in our Acronym Attic
- California Homebuyers Downpayment Assistance Program
- Coronary Heart Disease Absolute Risk
- Convalescent Horse Depot Army Veterinary Corps (UK)
- Central Hydrofoil Design Bureau (Russia)
- Calico Hills Demonstration Breakout Room
- California Human Development Corporation (est. 1967)
- Charlotte Development Center
- Child Health and Development Centre (College of Health Sciences; Makerere University; Kampala, Uganda)
- Clinton Housing Development Company (New York)
- Community Housing Development Corporation (various locations)
- Counseling and Human Development Center (various universities)
- Certified Hood and Duct Cleaners Association (Madison, TN)
- Chapel Hill Day Care Center (Chapel Hill, NC)
- Cherry Hill Digital Community Center (Cherry Hill, NJ)
- Cambridge and Huntingdon Deaf Childrens Society (UK)
- Coalition for Heritable Disorders of Connective Tissue
- Center on Human Development and Disability
- Certified Help Desk Director (DCI)
- Cockpit Head Down Display (aircraft video display; Barco Avionics)
- Carolina Harley-Davidson Dealers Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The anomaly was only discovered after the Coronary Heart Disease Collaborative was set up to improve services.
It is being run by South Worcestershire Primary Health Care Trust with University College Worcester, Worcestershire Countryside Access services and West Midlands South Coronary Heart Disease Collaborative.