The best approach I've seen is the Coronary Health Improvement Project (CHIP), which was developed by creative health educator Hans Diehl.
What does CHIP stand for?
CHIP stands for Coronary Health Improvement Project (community-based lifestyle education program)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CHIP
We have 133 other meanings of CHIP in our Acronym Attic
- Community Home-Based Initiatives Program
- Comprehensive Health Insurance Plan (Illinois)
- Computer Hackers and Intellectual Property (DoJ)
- Computer Hacking and Intellectual Property (unit)
- Concerned Homeowners for Intelligent Power (Canada)
- Concerned Homeowners in Partnership
- Consolidador de Hacienda e Información Financiera Pública (Spanish: Consolidator Public Finance and Financial Reporting; Colombia)
- Contingency Historical Information Preservation (team)
- Cooperative for Health Insurance Purchasing
- Copenhagen HIV Program (Denmark)
- County HAVA Implementation Plan (Indiana)
- Critical Homeland Infrastructure Protection
- Custom Habitat Improvement Product
- Cypress Hills Interprovincial Park (Canada)
- (Chemicals) Hazard Information & Packaging for Supply Regulations 2002 (UK chemicals management framework)
- Child Health and Illness Profile-Adolescent Edition
- Low-Cost IC Prototyping Services for European SMEs
- Children's Internet Protection Act
- Consumer Health Information Providers Interest Group (public health information group; est. 1998)
- Canada Health Infostructure Partnerships Program