What does CARPORT stand for?
CARPORT stands for Coronary Artery Restenosis Prevention on Repeated Thromboxane (heart-related study)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Common Agricultural and Rural Policy for Europe (EU)
- Centre for Action Research and People's Development (India)
- Carrier Planned Equipment Replacement
- CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) Applied to Reactor and Process Technology (Norwegian Research Council; 2001-2004)
- Caribbean Public Health Agency (est. 2011)
- Coordinated Advice and Referral Program for Legal Services
- Central Africa Regional Programme Office (World Wildlife Fund)
- Chief Agrarian Reform Program Officer (Quezon City, Philippines)
- Capital Area Rental Property Owners Association (Camp Hill, PA)
- Caring Aggies R Protecting Over Our Lives
- Centre for Action Research in Professional Practice (UK)
- Catholic Association for Rural People Research and Service
- Canon Advanced Raster Printing System (printer driver)
- Computer Aided Radio Personnel System (radio controlled task management system)
- Computerized Alcohol-Related Problems Survey
- Computer-Automated Radioactive Particle Tracking
- Coordinated Arrangements Reducing Pollution Utilizing Logistics
- Carrier Qualifications
- Carrollton Railroad