Byline: ANI Washington, August 4 (ANI): Studying how major depression and coronary artery disease interact over time and in twin pairs, scientists have painted a more complex picture of the associations between the conditions.
What does CAD stand for?
CAD stands for Coronary Artery Disease
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CAD
We have 510 other meanings of CAD in our Acronym Attic
- Contract Administration Division (various locations)
- Contract Appeals Division
- Contract Award Date
- Contract d'Agriculture Durable
- Control Alt Delete (website)
- Control and Debug
- Control And Display
- Control Authority Domain
- Conversión Analógico-Digital (Spanish)
- Coordination and Development (committee; various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We had found before that high homocysteine is associated with early coronary artery disease and plays a role in 12 percent of all early familial cases," says study investigator Paul N.