Coronary arteriography showed total occlusion of the left anterior descending artery and 70% stenosis of the proximal right coronary artery.
What does CAG stand for?
CAG stands for Coronary Arteriography
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of CAG
We have 283 other meanings of CAG in our Acronym Attic
- Conseil Affaires Générales (French: General Affairs Council)
- Consumer Action Group (consumer rights forum; UK)
- Content Advisory Group
- Continental Aktiengesellschaft (Hannover, Germany)
- Contingency Advisory Group
- Continuous Ambulatory Gamma Globulin (infusion)
- Contrôle Automatique de Gain (French: Automatic Gain Control)
- Core Antigen
- Cornerstone Assembly of God
- Coronary Angiography
- Corporate Affairs Group (various companies)
- Corps Artillery Group
- Corrective Action Guidelines
- Corridor Advocacy Group
- Cost Advisory Group
- Coverage and Analysis Group
- Curriculum Advisory Group (various schools)
- Customer Access Gateway
- Customer Advisory Group (US Foreign Military Sales)
- Customer Advocacy Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Electrocardiogram and the color-doppler Transthoracic Echocardiography gave indications of a coronary arteriography.
Safety of coronary arteriography in clinically stable patients following coronary bypass surgery.
Major gene evidence after MTHFR-segregation analysis of serum homocysteine in families of patients undergoing coronary arteriography.
Our evidence has shown that invasive procedures such as coronary arteriography [inserting a cardiac catheter into an artery in the upper arm or thigh, threading it through the vessel and injecting a contrast medium directly into the heart], bypass surgery, and stent placement are overused in the United States," asserts Merhige.
If ST-segment elevations persist, coronary arteriography should be performed immediately.