3 percent in general population, which had been estimated in coronary angiography series (1,2).
What does CAG stand for?
CAG stands for Coronary Angiography
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CAG
We have 283 other meanings of CAG in our Acronym Attic
- Congo African Gray (bird species)
- Conseil Affaires Générales (French: General Affairs Council)
- Consumer Action Group (consumer rights forum; UK)
- Content Advisory Group
- Continental Aktiengesellschaft (Hannover, Germany)
- Contingency Advisory Group
- Continuous Ambulatory Gamma Globulin (infusion)
- Contrôle Automatique de Gain (French: Automatic Gain Control)
- Core Antigen
- Cornerstone Assembly of God
- Coronary Arteriography
- Corporate Affairs Group (various companies)
- Corps Artillery Group
- Corrective Action Guidelines
- Corridor Advocacy Group
- Cost Advisory Group
- Coverage and Analysis Group
- Curriculum Advisory Group (various schools)
- Customer Access Gateway
- Customer Advisory Group (US Foreign Military Sales)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In medium-to high-risk cardiac patients who need major vascular surgery, coronary angiography should be done routinely because it improves long-term outcomes, Italian researchers report in the September 8th issue of the Journal of the American College of Cardiology.
On the issue of safety, the radiation dose each patient received, about 14-15 mSv, is comparable to the dose from conventional coronary angiography and less than the exposure during a nuclear perfusion scan, Dr.
The answer is that the use of pre-operative coronary angiography commits the patient to undergo two or three potentially risky procedures, rather than just one.
The initial study, in conjunction with Gerd Assmann of Muenster (West Germany) University Hospital, was done on the genes of 500 Germans being evaluated for atherosclerosis by coronary angiography.