Guests can walk on real grass at the half-acre Lawn Club, experience the art of glassblowing shows at The Corning Museum of Glass, and unwind at The AquaSpa by Elemis which boasts a hammam, infrared sauna, aromatic steam room, cold room, DIY scrub and salt bar, sensory showers and acupuncture.
What does CMOG stand for?
CMOG stands for Corning Museum of Glass (New York)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Content Manager onDemand (IBM)
- Continuous Media on Demand
- Crack Mouth Opening Displacement
- Confidentiality Modes
- Center for Management and Organization Effectiveness
- Children's Museum of Evansville (Evansville, Indiana)
- Constrained Minimum Output Energy
- Centre Machines Outils France (machine tool supplier)
- Crowning Moment of Funny
- Cooperative Monterey Organic Geochemistry Study (California)
- Chief Medical Officer of Health (Canada)
- Commercial Bancshares Inc. OH
- Compline, Midnight Office and the Hours
- Congressional Medal Of Honor
- Crowning Moment of Heartwarming
- Canadian Museum of Hindu Civilization (Canada)
- Central Massachusetts Oral Health Initiative
- Commonwealth Mobile Oral Health Services, LLC
- Congressional Medal of Honor Society (Mt. Pleasant, SC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Littleton's work is in the collections of museums worldwide, including the Metropolitan Museum of Art, the Museum of Modern Art, Corning Museum of Glass, Indianapolis Museum of Art, Los Angeles County Museum of Art, Museum of Arts & Design, Museum of Fine Arts, Houston, Smithsonian American Art Museum and the Victoria and Albert Museum, London.
Voices of Contemporary Glass: The Heineman Collection Corning Museum of Glass Hudson Hills Press P.
I'm currently in negotiation with the Corning Museum of Glass shop to sell some of my work there.
Last month, the brand unveiled a square dinnerware shape and celebrated its 35th anniversary with a gala dinner at the Corning Museum of Glass here.
htm The Corning Museum of Glass has a page of Web links for teachers and students devoted to the art, science, history, and technology of glass: www.