A cellular ceramic substrate developed in the early 1970s by Corning Inc.
What does GLW stand for?
GLW stands for Corning Inc. (formerly Corning Glassworks; stock symbol)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GLW
We have 18 other meanings of GLW in our Acronym Attic
- Global Lambda Visualization Facility (University of Illinois at Chicago)
- Great Lakes Vascular Institute (Lansing, MI)
- Geographic Logical Volume Manager
- Greater Las Vegas Orchid Society
- Generalized Learning Vector Quantization (algorithm)
- Great Lakes Venture Quest
- Great Lakes Vision Research Conference (Miami University; FL)
- Gross Laden Vehicle Weight (complete vehicle weight)
- Great Lakes Vegetable Working Group
- Greater Lehigh Valley Writers Group (Nazareth, PA)
- GEON (Geosciences Network) LiDAR (Light Detection and Ranging) Workflow (topography)
- Glasgow Airport (UK)
- Good Lady Wife (Australia)
- Good Lord Willing (expression)
- Great Lakes Window (Toledo, OH)
- Great Lakes Wrestling (Westland, MI)
- Gross Laden Weight
- Gay and Lesbian Welfare Association (Australia)
- Great Lakes Water Authority (MIchigan)
- Great Lakes Wildlife Alliance (hunters)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ASBECK (Rochester Chapter) has been elected Senior Vice President, Finance of Corning Inc.
In a restructuring of its business operations and senior management, Corning Inc.