7 million grant from the National Science Foundation (NSF) last fall to create the Cornell Institute for Research on Children (CIRC).
What does CIRC stand for?
CIRC stands for Cornell Institute for Research on Children
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CIRC
We have 46 other meanings of CIRC in our Acronym Attic
- Commercial-Industrial Realty Council
- Community Informatics Resource Center
- Community Information and Referral Centre
- Community Information Resource Center
- Computer Incident Response Capability
- Computer Incident Response Center
- Computer Information and Resource Center (now defunct GWU division)
- Computer Integrated Road Construction
- Conflict of Interest in Research Committee
- Cooperative Integrated Reading and Composition
- Corporate & Industrial Restructuring Corporation (Pakistan)
- Cross Interleave Reed-Solomon Code (used on CDs)
- Cultural Industries Research Centre
- Curtin Indigenous Research Centre
- Cytokeratin-Positive Interstitial Reticulum Cell
- Central Information Reference and Control System
- Cambridge Interdisciplinary Research Centre on Ageing
- Canadian Industries Recycling Coal Ash
- Center for Instructional and Research Computing Activities
- Centre for Interdisciplinary Research in Computational Algebra