Associate Professor Michael Sturman teaches undergraduate, graduate and executive education courses on human resources management, and is the editor of the Cornell Hotel and Restaurant Administration Quarterly.
What does CHRAQ stand for?
CHRAQ stands for Cornell Hotel and Restaurant Administration Quarterly (Sage Publications, Incorporated)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Combined Harare Residents' Association (Zimbabwe)
- Community Housing Resources of Arizona
- Colorado Historical Records Advisory Board (Denver)
- Cambodian Human Rights Action Committee
- Cultural Heritage and Recreation Advisory Committee (est. 2001; Lake Champlain Basin Program; Vermont)
- Commission of Human Rights and Good Governance (Tanzania)
- Commission on Human Rights and Administrative Justice (est. 1993; Ghana)
- Commission on Human Rights and Justice
- Centre for Housing Research, Aotearoa New Zealand
- Centre for Human Rights and Peace Advocacy (Cameroon)
- Child Health Research Appeal Trust (UK)
- California Horse Racing Board
- Centre Hospitalier Robert Ballanger (French: Robert Ballanger Hospital; Aulnay-sous-Bois, France)
- Child Health Record Book
- Coin Hoards from Roman Britain (publication)
- Commonwealth Health Research Board
- Community Housing Resource Board (Montana)
- Committee on Human Research in the Behavioral Sciences
- California Hepatitis Resource Center
- California Hydropower Reform Coalition