Earlier this month Feedinfo News Service reported that Corn Products International reported 2010 second-quarter net income of $37 million, or $0.
What does CPI stand for?
CPI stands for Corn Products International (various locations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CPI
We have 586 other meanings of CPI in our Acronym Attic
- Continuous Process Improvement
- Continuous Product Innovation
- Continuous Public Involvement (various organizations)
- Contractor Performance Inspection
- Contractor Preliminary Inspection
- Control Products, Inc. (East Hanover, NJ)
- Cooperative Preschool Inventory
- Cooperative Producers, Inc. (Hastings, NE)
- Coordinamento Professori Idonei (Italian: Appropriate Coordination Professors)
- Core Price Inflation (measure of inflation)
- Corrugated Plate Interceptor (oil production & treatment)
- Corruption Perceptions Index (US trade)
- Corte Penal Internacional (Spanish: International Criminal Court; Netherlands)
- Cost Per Impression (advertising)
- Cost Per Inquire/Inquiry (advertising)
- Cost Per Interview (market research)
- Cost Performance Index
- Cost Plus Incentives (contract)
- Couch Potato Index
- Council of Principal Investigators (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As reported by FLEXNEWS, Corn Products International yesterday confirmed that it has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire New Jersey-based National Starch from AkzoNobel for USD 1.
3 February 2010 - Ilene Gordon, CEO of Corn Products International yesterday predicted that soft drink volumes in the US may drop by 1% to 2% this year amid a "generational" shift in consumption.
Food ingredients firm Corn Products International has announced that it has acquired a 75% stake in GTC Nutrition.