The Corn Marketing Program of Michigan (CMPM) recently announced that E85, a blend of 85 percent ethanol and 15 percent standard gasoline, was sold earlier this month for $1.
What does CMPM stand for?
CMPM stands for Corn Marketing Program of Michigan (Lansing, Michigan)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CMPM
We have 12 other meanings of CMPM in our Acronym Attic
- Configuration Management Plus project
- Certificate of Mastery in Packaging Management (Clemson University Center for Corporate Learning)
- Certified Medical Practice Manager
- Change Management for Project Managers (online training course)
- Collaborative Manufacturing Process Management (software; Polyplan Technologies; Needham, MA)
- Comprehensie Medical Practice Managment (Powell, OH)
- Conditional Multilevel Pattern Matching
- Construction Management Project Manager
- Contract Management for Program Managers Course
- Condensed Matter Physics and Material Science
- Condensed Matter Physics and Materials Science Department (Brookhaven National Laboratory; Long Island, NY; US DOE)
- Communicable Maternal Perinatal and Nutritional diseases
- Center for Multifunctional Polymer Nanomaterials and Devices (Ohio University)
- Calcutta Metropolitan Planning Organisation
- Calen Maiava-Paris Online
- Centre for Market and Public Organisation
- Chief Military Personnel Officer (UN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Funding for this project came from the Michigan Agricultural Experiment Station, Corn Marketing Program of Michigan, Michigan Soybean Promotion Committee and Michigan Department of Agriculture.