The teenager was with a group of friends "egging" each other on to jump off the roof of the Royal Corinthian Yacht Club in Plymouth on Saturday afternoon.
What does CYC stand for?
CYC stands for Corinthian Yacht Club (Seattle, WA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CYC
We have 99 other meanings of CYC in our Acronym Attic
- Chicago Yacht Club
- Child and Youth Care
- Children and Youth Center (various locations)
- Chippewa Yacht Club (various locations)
- Christadelphian Youth Circle
- Christian Youth Conference (New Bedford, MA)
- Christian Youth Council
- City of York Council (UK)
- Clearwater Yacht Club (Florida)
- Community Youth Centers (San Francisco, CA)
- Coronado Yacht Club (Coronado, CA)
- Cover Your Crest (fundraiser at Queen's University, Kingston, Canada)
- Cruising Yacht Club
- Cyclone (mining)
- Cyclorama (cinematography)
- Capital Youth Caucus Association (Kenya)
- Classic Yacht Club of America (est. 1971)
- Clyde Yacht Clubs' Association (est. 1898; UK)
- Colorado Youth Corps Association (Denver, CO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He was with friends encouraging each other to "tombstone" off Royal Corinthian Yacht Club in Plymouth when he landed in 3ft of water, breaking his left leg and possibly damaging his spine.
Conducted by the Royal Corinthian Yacht Club, the Red Funnel Quarter Ton Cup went to Enigma, skippered by designer Ed Dubois, who originally designed this boat in 1977 for one of his first clients.
Barr, who sails out of Granton-based Forth Corinthian Yacht Club, mastered the fierce south-west wind of up to 30 knots around the three mile course with trusty crew Howard Thompson and Eddie North.
The couple, who met at a function in Cowes Royal Corinthian Yacht Club two years ago, hosted their champagne reception for 100 family and friends at the same venue.