A portion of the space will be subleased to the Coriell Institute for Medical Research to construct a stem cell bank, an activity for which CDI is a subcontractor.
What does CIMR stand for?
CIMR stands for Coriell Institute for Medical Research (Camden, NJ)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CIMR
We have 9 other meanings of CIMR in our Acronym Attic
- Computer-Integrated Manufacturing of PCBs by Laser-Induced Photolithography
- Cation-Independent Mannose 6-Phosphate Receptor
- Computer-Integrated Manufacturing Model and Implementation Concept in Precision and Special Tooling Industry
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing for Process (Datalogix)
- Contracted In Money Purchase Schemes (UK pensions)
- Caisse Interprofessionnelle Marocaine de Retraites
- Cambridge Institute for Medical Research
- Chronic Ischemic Mitral Regurgitation
- Climate Information for Managing Risks (symposium)
- Continental Internet Marketing Research (Netherlands)
- Cornell Institute for Medical Research
- Communications and Information Management Resource Centre (UK)
- Chronic Illness Management Research and Development Project
- Center for Internet Marketing Research and Education (Philippines)
- Current Ideas in Mechanics and Related Fields (symposia)
- Channel Islands Marine Research Institute (Port Hueneme, CA)
- Colorado Inactive Mine Reclamation Program (Office of Surface Mining; US Department of the Interior)
- Centre for Interdisciplinary and Multidisciplinary Research and Studies (University of Maribor; Slovenia)
- Cooperative Institute for Marine Resources Studies
- Critical Incident Management Response Team
Samples in periodicals archive:
Elsewhere, the Coriell Institute for Medical Research, Camden, N.
The initial investigation used a genetic screen developed from two DNA data sets: cells from the Coriell Institute for Medical Research, and samples obtained from multiple myeloma patients enrolled in two randomized drug trials, as well as some unaffected spouses.
The first-ever state license to collect and store the cord blood of newborns for therapeutic transplant was issued in December to the Coriell Institute for Medical Research here.
Camden County East Branch NAACP * Camden STARR Program (Rutgers) * The Clay Studio * Coriell Institute for Medical Research * Girl Scouts of America * The Mann Center * Neighborhood Center, Inc.
March 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Cellular Dynamics International (CDI) and Coriell Institute for Medical Research today announced receiving two multi-million dollar grant awards from the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine (CIRM).
Camden County East Branch NAACP * Camden STARR Program (Rutgers) * The Clay Studio * Coriell Institute for Medical Research * Girl Scouts of America * Neighborhood Center, Inc.
About Coriell: Coriell Institute for Medical Research (www.