Dr Pachauri, a 70-year-old Indian engineer who has headed the UN-affiliated panel since 2002, "agreed to work" on the issue to avoid the potential for disruption to one of the organisation's three core working groups," the cable said.
What does CWG stand for?
CWG stands for Core Working Group
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CWG
We have 150 other meanings of CWG in our Acronym Attic
- Commercial Working Group (TAT-14)
- Committee Working Group (various organizations)
- Commonality Working Group
- Commonwealth Games (Commonwealth of Nations)
- Completely Weathered Granite
- Concept Working Group
- Constant Wear Garment (NASA)
- Construction Working Group (various organizations)
- Continental Western Group (Des Moines, IA)
- Conversations with God
- Crazy White Girl
- Criteria Working Group (various organizations)
- Cuba Working Group
- California Wool Growers Association
- Central West Group Apprentices (Australia)
- Citigroup World Government Bond Index
- China Worldbest Group Company (est. 1992)
- Commonwealth War Graves Commission (formerly Imperial War Graves Commission; UK)
- Canadian Working Group on Childhood Hearing (Public Health Agency of Canada)
- Canadian Working Group on the Carbon Market (International Emissions Trading Association)
Samples in periodicals archive:
With a clear concept of the overall goals and a core working group, you now can begin to fill in the blueprint by defining the business requirements in detail.
Gerald Talbot, commander of Submarine Group 10, established three collaboration teams to implement the recommendations of the Warrior Knowledge Core Working Group.
Ultimately, we will see users and applications combining information represented in RDF from multiple sources on the Web in ways that, until now, have been inconceivable, explains Brian McBride, Chair of the RDF Core Working Group, 'The RDF Core Working Group has turned the RDF specifications into both a practical and mathematically precise foundation on which OWL and the rest of the Semantic Web can be built.
In order to open up a previously closed specification process, the W3C also created the RDF Interest Group, providing a view into the RDF specification process for interested people who were not a part of the RDF Core Working Group.