2010) Effects of swiss-ball core strength training on strength, endurance, flexibility, and balance in sedentary women.
What does CST stand for?
CST stands for Core Strength Training
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of CST
We have 570 other meanings of CST in our Acronym Attic
- Contraction Stress Test
- Control for Stability and Traction (automotive system)
- Control System Toolbox
- Control Systems Technology Pty. Ltd. (Australia)
- Conventional Stability Talks
- Convulsive Shock Therapy
- Coolant System Thermostat
- COP (Common Operation Picture) Sync Tool
- Copious Spare Time
- Copper Shielding Tape (various companies)
- Core Systems Transformation (IBM)
- Corn Stock Theatre (Peoria, IL)
- Corporate Services Team (various businesses)
- Corporate Stock Transfer (est. 1985; Denver, CO)
- Corporate Strategy Team (various locations)
- Corps Support Team (US DoD)
- Correctional Services Technician
- Corticospinal Tract (nerve fibers)
- Corticosteroid Therapy
- Cosmetic Surgery Times (medical website)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Beginning with an explanation of equipment and safety, the work covers topics such as selecting exercises and training loads; specific routines for chest, arms, back, legs, and shoulders; core strength training regimes; workout program design; and maximizing results through varied training.
He said: "Using the equipment within the Lifestyle Fitness facility, another vital part of a runner's programme is based around core strength training.
Core strength training aims to target all the muscles groups that stabilise the spine and pelvis.
Core strength training involves neurological adaptations at least as much as gains in strength.
Guess what, it's down to a sensible diet and a mix of cardiovascular work and core strength training.