Core price inflation, the measure by which economists judge the inflation risk, also rose by 0.
What does CPI stand for?
CPI stands for Core Price Inflation (measure of inflation)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CPI
We have 586 other meanings of CPI in our Acronym Attic
- Continuity Programs, Inc. (Walled Lake, MI)
- Continuous Process Improvement
- Continuous Product Innovation
- Continuous Public Involvement (various organizations)
- Contractor Performance Inspection
- Contractor Preliminary Inspection
- Control Products, Inc. (East Hanover, NJ)
- Cooperative Preschool Inventory
- Cooperative Producers, Inc. (Hastings, NE)
- Coordinamento Professori Idonei (Italian: Appropriate Coordination Professors)
- Corn Products International (various locations)
- Corrugated Plate Interceptor (oil production & treatment)
- Corruption Perceptions Index (US trade)
- Corte Penal Internacional (Spanish: International Criminal Court; Netherlands)
- Cost Per Impression (advertising)
- Cost Per Inquire/Inquiry (advertising)
- Cost Per Interview (market research)
- Cost Performance Index
- Cost Plus Incentives (contract)
- Couch Potato Index
Samples in periodicals archive:
But, after stripping out rises in petrol and goods such as food and tobacco, annual core price inflation remained relatively stable at 1.
Core price inflation was projected to rise somewhat over the forecast horizon, in part as a result of higher non-oil import prices and some firming of gains in nominal labor compensation in persistently tight labor markets that would not be fully offset by rising productivity growth.