In addition, the core manufacturing system is designed to have a very small footprint and can be scaled to meet the increasing demands, which are anticipated for this market throughout the foreseeable future," said Carl Smith, CEO of Sunovia.
What does CMS stand for?
CMS stands for Core Manufacturing System
This definition appears very rarely
See other definitions of CMS
We have 1152 other meanings of CMS in our Acronym Attic
- Control Monitor System (Sprint)
- Convention on Migratory Species (birds)
- Conversational Monitor System (IBM)
- Conversational Monitoring System
- Conversion or Modernization Specifications
- Conveyancing Marketing Services Limited (UK)
- Cooper Middle School (Austell, Georgia)
- Cooperative Middle School
- Coordinadora de Movimientos Sociales (Spanish: Coordinator of Social Movements, Ecuador)
- Core Management System (nuclear industry)
- Corporate Manual System (Corporate Manual System)
- Corporate Marketing Services
- Corporate Media Service
- Corporate Moving Systems
- Corps Mondial de Secours (French)
- Correctional Medical Services
- Corrective Maintenance System
- Corrective Measures Study
- Correspondence Management System (software)
- Cosmopolitan Music Society (Edmonton, AB, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This allows companies to easily automate and integrate WinSPC with other core manufacturing systems to improve product quality, process capability, operational performance, and manufacturing yield.
By facilitating innovative third party solutions geared toward the aluminum extrusion market we will enhance EPICS's reputation as the industry's core manufacturing system.