It is rooted in inclusiveness, equality and that core democratic value that the people of Scotland are the best guardians of their own future.
What does CDV stand for?
CDV stands for Core Democratic Value
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CDV
We have 72 other meanings of CDV in our Acronym Attic
- Comité Départemental de Voile (French: Departmental Committee of Sailing)
- Comma Delimited Value
- Committee Draft for Vote (International Electrotechnical Commission)
- Compressed Digital Video
- Concept Demonstration and Validation (usually seen as CD/V)
- Concours des Vins (French: Wine Competition)
- Conseil et Dépistage Volontaires du VIH (French: Voluntary Counseling and Testing for HIV)
- Cooperative Distributed Vision (artificial intelligence)
- Corazon de Vida (foundation; Irvine, CA)
- Cordova, AK, USA (Airport Code)
- Coverage Driven Verification (circuit design)
- Credit/Debit Vendor
- Criminal Domestic Violence
- Cache Valley Dairy Association
- California Department of Veterans Affairs
- Colorado Division of Veterans Affairs
- Croydon and Districts Volleyball Association, Inc. (Australia)
- Coventry Domestic Violence and Abuse Partnership (UK)
- Croydon Domestic Violence Advocacy Service (UK)
- Certified Domestic Violence Counselor (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The dissolution of the constitutional court and the exercise of government powers without parliamentary control are grave violations of core democratic values and the principles of the rule of law," Sweden, which holds the revolving presidency of the EU, said.
In order for our nation to reclaim Its core democratic values, founded in Judeo-Christian human dignity, we need to know: Who first ordered and approved torture?
Few questioned how core democratic values that had evolved over the centuries of the Western liberal tradition could be transplanted into a Muslim community defined by ethnic and sectarian divisions.