But the new digital European cordless telephone, which makes up the bulk of phones being sold today, is almost identical to some mobiles.
What does CT stand for?
CT stands for Cordless Telephone
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CT
We have 163 other meanings of CT in our Acronym Attic
- Control Task
- Control Techniques (Emerson Electric Company; St. Louis, MO)
- Control Telemetry (US DoD)
- Control Tower
- Control Transformer
- Cooling Tower
- Cooperative Trust Company of Canada
- Coordinated Turn Model
- Copper Tube
- Cordless Telecommunications
Samples in periodicals archive:
The most essential items sought by home-business owner--after their PCs--are a fax machine, desktop copier, answering machine and cordless telephone.