When evangelist Arthur Blessitt, 60, returned from his most recent trek in March, across Cocos Island, the Coral Sea Islands and Tasmania, he created the smaller cross, soaked it in a preservative, and placed it in a transparent Plexiglas cube, called a CubeSat.
What does CSI stand for?
CSI stands for Coral Sea Islands
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of CSI
We have 1006 other meanings of CSI in our Acronym Attic
- Contractor Source Inspection
- Contrast Source-Inversion
- Control and Sensor Integration
- Control Sequence Introducer
- Control Servo Input
- Controls Structures Interactions (NASA)
- Controls/Structures Interaction
- CONUS Sustaining Increment
- Convergence Sublayer Indicator
- Conversion Service International, Inc.
- Core Systems, Inc.
- Corinthian Schools, Inc.
- Coronary Stent Implantation (cardiology)
- Corporación Siderúrgica Integral, SA
- Corporate Social Initiative
- Corporate Social Involvement
- Corporate Strategies International (Atlanta, GA)
- Corporate Strategies, Inc.
- Corporate Strategy Institute (Orlando, FL)
- Costlink Systems Inc