A tourism-development case study of Perhentian in 2000 conducted by Coral Cay Conservation, a British group, concluded that any further development must proceed with extreme caution due to the size of the islands.
What does CCC stand for?
CCC stands for Coral Cay Conservation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCC
We have 1760 other meanings of CCC in our Acronym Attic
- Cook Counseling Center (Virginia Polytechnic Institute)
- Cookeville Camera Club (Cookeville, TN)
- Cool Calm Collective (band)
- Cool Cats Club
- Cooper Car Company
- Cooperation Committee for Cambodia (Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia)
- Coordinated Child Care
- Coordinating Council of Cooperatives
- Copeland Community Center (Duluth, Minnesota)
- Copyright Clearance Center
- Corgi Collector Club (model car club)
- Coricidin Cough and Cold
- Cornerstone Community Church
- Cornerstone Counseling Center (various locations)
- Corning Community College (Corning, NY)
- Cornwall County Council (UK)
- Corporate Citizenship Consulting
- Corporate Computer Center
- Corporate Counsel Committee (various organizations)
- Corporate Customer Care
Samples in periodicals archive:
So I got a series of jobs to earn the money I needed (about pounds 5,000) to spend six months in Tobago, where I worked with Coral Cay Conservation (www.
Pete Raines, the chief executive of Coral Cay Conservation, the group which organised the trip, said Luke was a highly valued member of the team.
Jayne and Andy Cowell are heading for the crystal clear waters of Fiji with Coral Cay Conservation, a charity dedicated to protecting coral reefs and tropical forests.
Turtle Island also works with Coral Cay Conservation, which organized the Fiji Reef Conservation Project.
Among experts ready to advise on organising the mortgage and taking the children out of school are leading travel firms like Lonely Planet, Raleigh International, African Conservation Experience, Geckos, Earth Watch Institute, Coral Cay Conservation and Intrepid Travel.
The Prince visited the Pacific Ocean island, also known as Qalito, to meet representatives from the Coral Cay Conservation Project
Coral Cay Conservation runs expeditions to study the largest coral reef in the Caribbean.