Google will now take reports of copyright violation into account when assigning search result rankingsin order to give better placement to sites that publish content they either own or have legally licensed.
What does CopyViol stand for?
CopyViol stands for Copyright Violation (also seen as CV; Wikimedia Foundation)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Complete Orthogonalized Plane Wave
- Consumer and Oil Price Watch
- Children of Parents With AIDS (New York, NY)
- Care of Pregnant Women And New Born (African non-profit)
- Colorado Portuguese Water Dog Club (est. 2004)
- Commission to Organize the Party of the Workers of Ethiopia
- Common Operational Picture Working Group
- Central Oregon Partnerships for Youth
- Copybook Library
- CITED based multi-media IPR management on cost effective smart device
- Cadet of the Quarter
- Centre Ostéopathique du Québec (French: Osteopathic Center of Quebec; Quebec, Canada)
- Certificate of Quality (various companies)
- Certification of Qualification (NASA)
- Chernoff-Optimal Quantization
- Coenzyme Q (dietary supplement)
- Commanding Officer's Quarters
- Coquitlam (Vancouver, BC, Canada)
- Cost Of Quality
- Coût d'Obtention de la Qualité (French: Cost of Obtaining Quality)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: Lebanon will strive to stamp out or significantly reduce copyright violations, Economy Minister Nicholas Nahhas said Wednesday.
Months later, in October 2006, Universal started sending cease-and-desist letters to those same bloggers and fan sites, threatening legal action for copyright violations.
Rather, along with showcasing more the recipes for more than 80 outstanding dishes ranging from Perfect Guacamole, King Ranch Chicken, and Texas Shrimp gumbo, to Texas Caviar, Classic Margarita, and Pioneer Jailhouse Chili, Stewing In Texas also present the story of how Penfield Press was sued by Cookbook Resources LLC and Judy Barbour (author of "Cowboy Chose") in 2001 for copyright violation.
They denied most of the allegations but assured us in writing that they would take steps to prevent any copyright violations in the future.