Joseph Mayer with the Copper and Brass Fabricators Council, a copper industry group based in Washington, D.
What does CBFC stand for?
CBFC stands for Copper and Brass Fabricators Council
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CBFC
We have 2 other meanings of CBFC in our Acronym Attic
- Core-Binding Factor, Runt Domain
- Corp Brand Foods of America
- Core-Binding Factor Alpha 1 (biochemistry)
- Commander British Forces Ascension Island
- Computerized Books for the Blind (Missoula, MT)
- Core-Binding Factor, Beta Subunit
- Caprock Business Finance Corporation (est. 1981; Lubbock, TX)
- Central Board of Film Censors (Pakistan)
- Central Board of Film Certification
- Colwyn Bay Football Club (Wales)
- Custom Brokers and Forwarders Council of Australia, Inc
- Computer-Based Formative Concept Mapping
- Chief Bush Fire Control Officer (Australia)
- Coldwell Banker Forgotten Coast Realty (Florida)
- Columbia Basin Federal Credit Union (Ephrata, WA)
- Carolina Beach Fire Department
- Community-Based Faculty Development
- Conker's Bad Fur Day (N64 Game)
- Cortical Blood Flow Distribution (nephrology)
- Community-Based Forestry Demonstration Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
The FCA consists of the Copper and Brass Fabricators Council Inc.
brass mill industry and brass and bronze foundries are particularly hard hit by this scenario, given that they account for a substantial majority of all copper scrap and copper-alloy scrap consumed in the United States," says Joseph Mayer, president and general counsel of co-petitioner Copper and Brass Fabricators Council Inc.