Measuring the amount of crush results in a reading, expressed as copper units of pressure (CUP).
What does CUP stand for?
CUP stands for Copper Units of Pressure
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CUP
We have 153 other meanings of CUP in our Acronym Attic
- Component Unit Price (various organizations)
- COMSEC Utility Program
- Conditional Use Permit
- Condom Use Programme (various locations)
- Consolidated Utilization Plan
- Constructor of Useful Parsers
- Consumptive Use Permit
- Content Usage Policy (intellectual property; various organizations)
- Contents Under Pressure (radio show)
- Control Unit Port
- Corrosion Under Paint
- Cuban Peso (ISO currency code)
- Cursor Position
- Canadian Ultimate Players Association
- Certified Unified Program Agency
- Cloud Utilization Promotion Agency (Japan)
- College and University Personnel Association
- College of Urban and Public Affairs
- College University Professional Association (human resources)
- Compassion Unlimited Plus Action (Bangalore, India animal welfare organization)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hodgdon lists a compressed load of Varget that delivers 2,271 fps at 36,400 copper units of pressure (CUP).