AIM says its portfolio will also bolster Ingenix's coordination of benefits capabilities, particularly for federal and state government payer clients.
What does COB stand for?
COB stands for Coordination Of Benefits
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of COB
We have 133 other meanings of COB in our Acronym Attic
- Conduct of Business
- Confirmation of Benefits (insurance)
- Conformity Assessment Body
- Continent Ocean Boundary
- Contingency Operating Base
- Continuity of Business
- Continuous Open Bidding (sorority/fraternity recruitment)
- Continuously Overwhelmed with Blessings
- Contractors on the Battlefield
- CONUS Operating Base
- Copy of Bill
- Corn, Oats, & Barley (livestock feed)
- Cost of Billing
- Cost of Borrowing (loan financing)
- Cost Of Business
- Côte d'Opale Basket (French basketball club)
- Council Of Brothers (gaming clan)
- Council of Bureaux (International Association of National Motor Insurers' Bureaux)
- Country of Birth
- Cranky Old Bastard
Samples in periodicals archive:
HMS provides service in coordination of benefits and program integrity services for government health care programs.
Coordination of Benefits Nearly 10 percent of Americans with employer-based health coverage in 1987 were covered by two health plans, one from each spouse's employer.
As with employees who elect to continue their health insurance under the Coordination of Benefits Reconciliation Act, employers now also will have to collect health insurance premiums from employees on leave.