What does CORONA stand for?
CORONA stands for Coordinating Research on the North Atlantic
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- CORporate NETwork
- Community, Outreach, Recognition and Opportunity
- Conference of Regulatory Officers (est. 1992; Australia)
- Contract-Operated Retail Operations (former division of Shell Oil)
- Coronado National Memorial (US National Park Service)
- Central Oregon Rental Owners Association (Bend, OR)
- Church Overseas of Russian Orthodox Christians
- Convention on the Rights of the Child (UNICEF)
- Communications from the Royal Observatory Edinburgh (UK)
- Programs Usually Connected With the Tactical Air Command
- Collectors of Religion on Stamps (Appleton, WI)
- Convection Rotation and Planetary Transits (CNES, France)
- CAM (Complementary/Alternative Medicine) Outcomes Research Project
- Canadian Organization for Prostitutes Rights
- Central Ontario Regional Parliament
- Central Oregon & Pacific Railroad (railroad)
- Collaboration Opportunities and Research Partnerships (SBIR/STTR)
- Commission On Radiation Protection