Muscat, Apr 7 (ONA)---The Joint Coordinating Committee of the National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) and the National Youth Commission (NYC) today held a preparatory meeting at the headquarters of NHRC, as part of the on-going preparations for holding a youth dialogue session where both commissions seek to have dialogue with young people and discuss their most important issues.
What does COCOM stand for?
COCOM stands for Coordinating Committee
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of COCOM
We have 3 other meanings of COCOM in our Acronym Attic
- Consejo Coordinador de Organizaciones Campesinas de Honduras
- Collaborazione Coordinata e Continuativa (Italian job contract)
- Consejo Comunitarios de Desarrollo (Spanish, Guatemala)
- Commission Communautaire Française
- Committee of the Coordination of Funds
- Conseil Consultatif des Femmes (French)
- Council on the Cost of Government (Australia)
- Combatant Command (command authority; US DoD)
- Commission Communautaire Commune (French: Joint Community Commission; Belgium)
- Complete Communication (Round Rock, TX)
- Coordinating Committee for Multilateral Export Controls
- Corporate Communications
- Constructive Cost Model
- Code Comprehension Nurturant Using Traceability (source code traceability)
- College of Chiropractors of Ontario (Toronto, Canada)
- Computing and Combinatorics Conference
- Comité d'Orientation, de Coordination et de Projet (French: Coordination and Project Steering Committee)
- Comisión de Concordia y Pacificación (Spanish: Concord and Pacification Commission; Mexico)
- Iron and Steel Nomenclature Co-ordinating Commitee
- Community Collaborative Rain and Hail Study
Samples in periodicals archive:
In order for a student not to receive an absence from school due to protest, the Cypriot Student Coordinating Committee must agree that students are allowed to protest.
Ramadi / NINA /--The coordinating committees for Anbar sit-ins urged the government to a quickly restitution of the protesters rights that they seek to recuperate for ending political crisis and prevent sectarian strife.
Participate heavily in the C* conference that the Union Coordinating Committee has called for on Oct.
Summary: Jeddah, Safar 24, 1432, Jan 28, 2011, SPA -- The Social and Charitable Work Coordinating Committee in Jeddah Province has prepared more than 1000 food baskets to be distributed over the needy according to a prescribed timetable.
Three sources from among the group's 80 creditors told Reuters they had received the invitation via the coordinating committee of seven banks that hold 60 per cent of Dubai World's $14.