Program Consultant, Office of Health Disparities, Coordinating Center for Infectious Diseases, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, Georgia HR-2 MAKING CORRECTIONS A GREAT PLACE TO WORK Coordinator: Deborah K.
What does COCID stand for?
COCID stands for Coordinating Center for Infectious Diseases (US CDC)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of COCID
- Committee on Chemistry and Industry
- Committee on Courses of Instruction
- Committee on Culture and Information
- Compander Combiner Interface
- Continuity-of-Care Index
- Creative Organizational Climate Inventory
- Camp Oven Cooking in Australia
- Central Oregon Community Investment Board
- Committee of Communications Industry Development (Taiwan)
- Conference on Computing in the Disciplines
- Central Ohio Commercial Information Exchange (commercial property database)
- Church of Christ in Nigeria
- European Coordination Committee of the Radiological Electromedical and Healthcare IT Industry
- Cabinet Oversight Committee on Internal Security (Philippines)
- Coalition of Carers in Scotland (UK)
- Coordinamento delle Organizzazioni Non Governative per la Cooperazione Internazionale Allo Sviluppo
- Current Opinion in Colloid and Interface Science (journal)
- Council on Clinical Information Technology (formerly Steering Committee on Clinical Information Technology)
- Council of Her Majesty's Circuit Judges (UK)
- Chevron Overseas Congo Ltd.
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mitchell Cohen, MD, director of the CDC coordinating center for infectious diseases, said the donor had shown no symptoms of rabies before his death from a brain hemorrhage, the Associated Press reported.