What does CCHIS stand for?
CCHIS stands for Coordinating Center for Health Information and Service (US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention; also seen as CoCHIS)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Continuum Center for Health & Healing (New York, NY)
- California Center for Health Improvement
- Cambridge Cap Holdings, Inc. (stock symbol)
- Central Cities Health Institute (Wisconsin Rapids Public Schools; Wisconsin Rapids, WI)
- Centre Culturel et Humanitaire International (French: International Humanitarian and Cultural Center)
- Compendium of Clinical and Health Indicators (National Health Service; UK)
- Council of Cooperative Health Insurance (Saudi Arabia)
- Cross Country Healthcare Inc. (Boca Raton, FL)
- Centre for Complementary Healthcare Integrated Medicine (Thames Valley University, London, England)
- Community Childhood Hunger Identification Project
- Certification Commission for Health Information Technology (aka Certification Commission for Healthcare Information Technology)
- Certification Committee for Healthcare Information Technology
- Community Church Hong Kong
- Consumer Council of Hong Kong
- Canadian Cyber Hockey League
- Center for Community Health Leadership (Allscripts-Misys Healthcare Solutions, Inc.; Raleigh, NC)
- Central Canada Hockey League
- Cercle Culturel et Historique de Leudelange (Leudelange, Luxembourg)
- Cercle de Conférences et d'Histoire Locale (French: Circle Conference and Local History; cultural association)
- China Container Holdings Ltd.