Within SWSKN, Maintenance Applications (MA) is the computerized maintenance management system for SWS, and includes modules for Preventive Maintenance Management Program (PMMP), SWS Coordinated Shipboard Allowance List (COSAL), parts substitution, and parts requisition.
What does COSAL stand for?
COSAL stands for Coordinated Shipboard Allowance List
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of COSAL
We have 2 other meanings of COSAL in our Acronym Attic
- Council of Southern Africa Football Associations
- Combination Steam & Gas (Turbine)
- Concerned South African Group
- Steam & Gas Turbine
- Combat Sample Generator
- Committee of Secretaries on Aircraft Hijack
- Curricula on Substance Abuse in Jewish Education (New York)
- Consolidated SEABEE Allowance List
- Consolidated Shipboard/Shore-Based Allowance List
- Coordinated Onboard Shipboard Allowance List
- Norman Cutler Conference on South Asian Literature (biennial conference; University of Chicago; Chicago, IL)
- Coalition of South African Library Consortia (South Africa)
- Coastal Systems in Latin America and the Caribbean
- Colorado State Association of Letter Carriers (National Association of Letter Carriers)
- Cobol Sampler EDP Program (DCAA)
- College of Science and Mathematics
- Cooperativa San Miguel (Totonicapan, Guatemala)
- Consolidation Of Supply And Maintenance Regulations
- Community Support Association of Nepal (est. 1991)
- Confederation of Southern Africa Netball Associations
Samples in periodicals archive:
Access and training for NAVSUP's Average Customer Wait Time (ACWT) Tool * Increase engagement with Strategic, National, and Service Logistics Partners (TRANSCOM, DLA, Navy) * Improve transportation of Electronic Key Management System / Communication Security Material * Validate and improve the Coordinated Shipboard Allowance List (COSAL) for MALS-40 Preparation and Deployment My knowledge of U.
When received, submit a 4790/CK to update your coordinated shipboard allowance list (COSAL).