What does CHARCA stand for?
CHARCA stands for Coordinated HIV/AIDS Response through Capacity Building and Awareness
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Center for High Angular Resolution Astronomy
- Cable Hayward Area Regional Arts Council (Wisconsin)
- CHarge And RAdius Controlled (fractionation of trace elements in geochemical systems)
- CIHR (Canadian Institutes of Health Research) HIV/AIDS Research Advisory Committee
- Combining Human Assessment and Reasoning Aids for Decision-Making in Environmental Emergencies
- CHarging ARC (kayaking squirt term, coined by Jim Snyder)
- Chasse a l'Arc (French bowhunting magazine)
- Counterintelligence Human Intelligence Automated Reporting and Collection System (US Army)
- Craven Harrogate and Rural District (UK)
- Camp Humphreys Aviation Repair Facility
- Childhood Autism Risks from Genetics and the Environment (research study)
- Coloboma, Heart defects, Atresia of the choanae, Retardation of growth and development, Genital and urinary abnormalities, Ear abnormalities and/or hearing loss (Medical syndrome; birth defects)
- Character Generation (roleplaying)
- Character Generator Protocol (Internet communications)
- Character Guidance
- Charriages de Rivierres Mailles (computer code for simulating transport of river sediment)