The topics include the international standard of length, operating a coordinate measuring machine, multi-sensor coordinate metrology, the error compensation of coordinate measuring machines, application considerations, non-Cartesian coordinate measuring systems, measurement integration, and financial evaluations.
What does CMM stand for?
CMM stands for Coordinate Measuring Machine (laser tracker)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CMM
We have 319 other meanings of CMM in our Acronym Attic
- Consistent Mass Matrix (structural mechanics)
- Consommation Moyenne Mensuelle (French: Average Monthly Consumption)
- Construction Mécanique et Maintenance (French: Construction and Maintenance Mechanics)
- Construction Method Modeler
- Consulting Marketing Management (various locations)
- Consumer and Multimedia (Optus; Australia)
- Contextual Menu Manager (Apple Macintosh)
- Contextual Menu Module
- Converting Machinery/Materials (Conference)
- Coordinated Measuring Machine
- Coquillages Mer Méditerranée (French: Mediterranean Sea Shells)
- Core Memory Model
- Core Memory Module
- Corporate Mid Market (corporate sector)
- Corrective Maintenance Management
- Correlation Memory Matrix
- Corridor Map Method
- Covenant Messenger Ministries (Ghana, West Africa)
- Cranial Mediastinal Mass
Samples in periodicals archive:
Uniloy Milacron, a supplier of blow molding equipment and molds, adopted laser scanning to overcome the limitations of coordinate measuring machines (CMMs), according to Jim Janeczek, Uniloy product design engineer.
As part of the program to maintain quality control on coordinate measuring machines (CMMs) for the Air Force, NIST completed a prototype ball step gauge artifact.
com Instrumentation: Automated video coordinate measuring machine provides automatic dimensional measuring of o-rings, gaskets, etc.
A compact, precise coordinate measuring machine (CMM) developed for measuring small parts (300 X 200 X 200 mm) with comparatively high speed has become available from Mitutoyo America Corp.