One such group is the Coordinadora de Movimientos Sociales (CSM).
What does CMS stand for?
CMS stands for Coordinadora de Movimientos Sociales (Spanish: Coordinator of Social Movements, Ecuador)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CMS
We have 1152 other meanings of CMS in our Acronym Attic
- Control and Monitoring System
- Control Management System
- Control Monitor System (Sprint)
- Convention on Migratory Species (birds)
- Conversational Monitor System (IBM)
- Conversational Monitoring System
- Conversion or Modernization Specifications
- Conveyancing Marketing Services Limited (UK)
- Cooper Middle School (Austell, Georgia)
- Cooperative Middle School
- Core Management System (nuclear industry)
- Core Manufacturing System
- Corporate Manual System (Corporate Manual System)
- Corporate Marketing Services
- Corporate Media Service
- Corporate Moving Systems
- Corps Mondial de Secours (French)
- Correctional Medical Services
- Corrective Maintenance System
- Corrective Measures Study
Samples in periodicals archive:
Coordinadora de Movimientos Sociales (CMS) leader Napoleon Saltos said the protests would not only call for Gutierrez to step down but would call for his legal prosecution if proof is found that drug money financed the campaign.
On July 23, CONAIE and the Coordinadora de Movimientos Sociales (CMS) said they would resume their protests against the government's economic policies, which had been halted when the agreement was reached to hold the dialogue.