Both Gamarra and Rocio Silva Santisteban, executive secretary of the Coordinadora Nacional de Derechos Humanos (CNDDHH), called for the removal of Villa Stein and the four other Sala Penal judges.
What does CNDDHH stand for?
CNDDHH stands for Coordinadora Nacional de Derechos Humanos (Spanish)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Combating Nutrient Depletion Consortium
- Consiglio Nazionale dei Dottori Commercialisti (Italian: National Council of Professional Accountants)
- Customer Network Design Center (Sprint)
- China National Democratic Construction Association
- Centro Nacional de Documentación Científica y Tecnológica (Spanish: National Centre for Scientific and Technological Documentation; Bolivia)
- Commission Nationale du Developpement Durable (French: National Commission of Sustainable Development; Tunisia)
- Conseil National Du Développement Durable (French: National Council on Sustainable Development)
- Conseil National pour la Defense de la Democratie (French: National Council for the Defense of Democracy; Burundi political party)
- Conseil National pour la Démocratie et le Développement (National Council for Democracy and Development; political party, Guinea)
- California Natural Diversity Database
- Center for Nondestructive Evaluation
- Center for Nonviolence and Democratic Education (University of Toledo; Toledo, OH)
- Consolidated Net-Centric Data Environment
- Central Nebraska Distance Education Consortium (Hastings, NE)
- Campus Notre Dame de Foy
- Center for Neural Dynamics Freiburg (Germany)
- Circolo Nautico del Finale (Finale Ligure, Italy)
- Centro Nacional de Datos Geofísicos (Spanish: National Geophysical Data Center; Peru)
- Coastal Nature Destinations Group (Mississippi Gulf Coast)
- Crank-Nicolson-Douglas-Gunn (algorithm)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CIMAC, Comunicacion e Informacion para la Mujer CLADEM, Comite de America Latina y el Caribe para la Defensa de los Derechos de la Mujer Coordinadora Nacional de Derechos Humanos (Peru) Cuadernos Feministas Didaxis Proyectos y Comunicacion, S.
This year, the future of the peace accords is at stake," said sociologist Orlando Blanco, head of the nongovernmental Coordinadora Nacional de Derechos Humanos de Guatemala, (CONADEHGUA).
We condemn the authorities' lack of political will, indifference, and lack of transparency that has put the civilian population of Bagua, the Awajun people who exercised their right to protest, and the police deployed in the area at deadly risk through their inaction and poor handling of the conflict," said the Coordinadora Nacional de Derechos Humanos (CNDDHH) and the Asociacion Nacional de Centros de Investigacion (ANC) in a public statement June 6.
He accused the leaders of the Coordinadora Nacional de Derechos Humanos (CNDH) and the families of the rebels of having "politicized" the case.