MITCHELL,Montana Cooperative Wildlife Research Unit, University of Montana, Missoula, MT 59812.
What does CWRU stand for?
CWRU stands for Cooperative Wildlife Research Unit (various locations)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CWRU
We have 1 other meaning of CWRU in our Acronym Attic
- Centre for Work Related Studies
- Civil War Reenactment Society
- Coastal Wildlife Refuge Society (est. 1989; Manteo, NC)
- Crimean War Research Society (UK)
- Contaminated Water Removal and Storage System
- Campobello Whale Rescue Team (Canada)
- Center for Waste Reduction Technologies
- Civil War Round Table
- Critical Weakness Reliability Test
- Case Western Reserve University (Cleveland, OH)
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine
- Case Western Reserve University
- Canada Western Red Winter (wheat)
- Canada-Wide Standard
- Canadian Wildlife Service
- Canadian Wine Scholar (certification)
- Candle Welfare Society
- Capital Winds Symphony (metropolitan Washington, DC)
- Capitalist World System
- Car Wrapping School (France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Samuel * ([paragraph]) * United States Geological Survey-Wisconsin Cooperative Wildlife Research Unit, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, Wisconsin, USA; ([dagger]) Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources, Madison, Wisconsin, USA; ([double dagger]) Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources, Monona, Wisconsin, USA; ([section]) Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources, Rhinelander, Wisconsin, USA; and ([paragraph]) United States Geological Survey-National Wildlife Health Center, Madison, Wisconsin, USA Dr.