ANBAR / Aswat al-Iraq: The Cooperative Housing Foundation (CHF) of UNESCO organized the first workshop in Falluja to discuss ways of good communications between citizens and officials, director of the public relations of the CHF said on Saturday.
What does CHF stand for?
CHF stands for Cooperative Housing Foundation (est. 1952)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CHF
We have 153 other meanings of CHF in our Acronym Attic
- Confoederatio Helvetia Franc (Swiss national currency)
- Congenital Hepatic Fibrosis
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Congregation of the Holy Family
- Consolidated History File
- Consumers' Health Forum of Australia
- Contactorgaan Hypothecair Financiers
- Container Handling Facility
- Contract/Contractor History File
- Cooperative Housing Federation
- Coupled Hartree-Fock
- Critical Heat Flux
- Cumulative Hazard Function
- Cyclophosphamide, Hexamethylmelamine, 5-Fluorouracil (cancer drug regimen)
- Swiss Franc (ISO currency code)
- Congestive Heart Failure Survival Trial of Antiarrhythmic Therapy
- Carbon Hydro-Trifluoride
- C.H. Fenstermaker & Associates, Inc. (Louisana)
- California Housing Finance Agency
- Canadian Health Food Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Waleed Tarawneh, Country Director of the Cooperative Housing Foundation (CHF) on the Child Labor Program, its goals, results and future plans.
An office of an international NGO, the Cooperative Housing Foundation (CHF), which is located in the same building that hosts PNGO in Gaza City, was also broken into yesterday.
Joining the Cooperative Housing Foundation (CHF), a USAID-funded microcredit project situated in the South of Jordan targets individuals and groups at the lower end of the economic scale.
By Philip Thon Aleu April 29, 2009 (BOR TOWN) -- Jonglei State ministry of land and physical infrastructure received a variety of accessories from Cooperative Housing Foundation or CHF International on Wednesday including four laptops.
This program will be implemented by two US nongovernmental organizations,Aa the Cooperative Housing Foundation and Relief International, over a period of three years," the US Embassy statement said.