Kansas cooperative leaders had the foresight to act before Kansas joined the ranks of other states that lost their cooperative education programs due to faculty retirements, budget cuts and changing priorities at universities.
What does CO-OP stand for?
CO-OP stands for Cooperative Education Program
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CO-OP
We have 36 other meanings of CO-OP in our Acronym Attic
- Community Outreach Emotionally Disturbed
- Central Ohio EDI Users Group (Columbus, Ohio)
- Colorado Fire Machanics Association
- Center for Hemispherical Cooperation in Research and Education in Engineering and Applied Science (University of Puerto Rico, Mayaguez)
- Connection-Oriented Internetwork Packet Exchange (Novell)
- Cognitive Orientation to Daily Occupational Performance (child therapy)
- Continuity of Operations Planning
- Cooperative Open-OSS Project (TMF)
- Concurrent Object-Oriented Petri Net
- Center for Operational Oceanographic Products and Services
- Costing-based Price Analysis
- Co-Principal Investigator
- Corn Oil Plus Saline (biology)
- contracted-out stakeholder pension
- Colorado Strategy for Arsenic Removal
- Channel-Orthogonalized Space-Time Block Code
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lane Community College has given the 2009 Cooperative Education Employer of the Year award to Chambers Communications of Eugene for its mentoring and hiring of media arts students through Lane's Cooperative Education program.
Students who wish to pursue careers in the industry can participate in cooperative education programs and internships.
Cooperative education programs, equipment donations and sharing of time and talent are critical aspects of this continued cultivation of personal talent.
The Alliance's internships and cooperative education programs enhance member schools' networking programs by offering relevant work experience for students and faculty.