Designed to foster the integration of cooperative education into agribusiness curriculums, cooperative development and farm business studies across the country, the CHS University Initiative on Cooperative Education will also support graduate-level cooperative education programs, soil, water and environmental studies and technology based learning programs.
What does COED stand for?
COED stands for Cooperative Education
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of COED
We have 14 other meanings of COED in our Acronym Attic
- Chinese oil engineering-construction corporation
- City of Ely Community College (UK)
- Coordinadora de Organismos Empresariales de Comercio Exterior (Spanish: Coordinator for Foreign Trade Business Organizations, Mexico)
- Centre of Excellence for Coral Reef Studies (Australia)
- Commission on Education for the Deaf
- Committed, Obligated, Expended, Disbursed (government contracting)
- Computer Optimized Experimental Design
- Concise Oxford English Dictionary
- Contents of Every Description (insurance)
- Cooperative for Education (Cincinnati, Ohio)
- Council of Europe Development Bank (Paris, France; Council of Europe)
- Central Oregon Economic Development Council
- Central Oklahoma Economic Development District
- Centre of Excellence in Digital Design (UK)
- Coalition of Ethiopian Democratic Forces (Ethiopian People's Revolutionary Party)
- Children's Ohio Eligibility Determination Instrument
- Complejo Educativo de Desarrollo Integral (Spanish: Integral Development Educational Complex; Mexico)
- Center for Optoelectronic Devices, Interconnects, and Packaging (University of Buffalo)
- Common Event Database System
Samples in periodicals archive:
More employers have become involved with their local schools in programs such as; cooperative education, job shadowing and mentoring.
Andy Matthews, coordinator of Cooperative Education, recently returned from the Conference for Industry and Education Collaboration hosted by the American Society for Engineering Education.
The Cooperative Education and Internship Association (2002) conducted a survey of colleges and universities that have internship/cooperative education programs to determine the trends that have emerged since 1998.
Cooperative education programs, equipment donations and sharing of time and talent are critical aspects of this continued cultivation of personal talent.
In fact, cooperative education is going to have to be a necessity, a priority; in long-range planning" (Jamese, 1982, p.