BUENOS AIRES -- Fitch Ratings has affirmed and withdrawn the following ratings assigned to Cooperativa Nacional de Ahorro y Credito (COFAC):
What does COFAC stand for?
COFAC stands for Cooperativa Nacional de Ahorro y Credito (Spanish)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of COFAC
- Committee of Adjustment (zoning; various locations)
- Commonwealth of Australia
- Community Opportunity Foundation of Alberta
- Compact of Free Association
- Compliance Officer for Finance and Administration (UK)
- Content Flow Architecture (Cisco)
- Coupled Over Fire Air
- Committee on Fighter Aircraft Accidents (India)
- Convention of Farmers and Breeders
- College of Fine Arts and Communications (various universities)
- Coordination des Fédérations des Associations de Culture et de Communication (French: Coordination of the Federations of Associations of Culture and Communication)
- Compagnie Francaise D’assurance Pour Le Commerce Exterieur (French Export Agency)
- Confédération des Organisations Familiales de la Communauté Européenne (French: Confederation of Family Organizations in the European Community; EU)
- Comite de Familiares Detenidos-Desaparecidos de Honduras (Spanish: Committee of Families of Disappeared Detainees of Honduras)
- Circle of Food Allergic Families (est. 2004; Michigan)
- Cooperation in Food, Agriculture and Forestry
- Coordination Française pour l'Allaitement Maternel (French: French Coalition for Breastfeeding)
- Corporation of the Fine Arts Museums (Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco; California)
- Coalition of Filipino American Organizations (various locations)
- Council for Finance and Planning (Bahamas)
Samples in periodicals archive:
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina -- Fitch Ratings has downgraded the long-term foreign currency debt ratings of Uruguay's Cooperativa Nacional de Ahorro y Credito (COFAC) to 'D' from 'CC'.
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina -- Fitch Ratings has assigned international and national long-term ratings to Cooperativa Nacional de Ahorro y Credito COFAC of 'CC' and 'B-(uy)', respectively, removing them from the default category of 'D' both internationally and nationally.
Two exceptions were Primera Cooperativa de Ahorro y Credito de Paysandu (CACDU) and Cooperativa Nacional de Ahorro y Credito (COFAC), which were upgraded from 'CCC-' to 'CCC+' as indicated below.