Muggridge was also the director of the Smithsonian's Cooper-Hewitt, National Design Museum in New York since 2010.
What does CHNDM stand for?
CHNDM stands for Cooper-Hewitt, National Design Museum (Smithsonian Institution; New York, NY)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Chief Naval Advisory Group
- Chief, Navy-Marine Corps Military Affiliate Radio System
- Chief of Naval Material
- Chief of Naval Personnel (Washington)
- Chief of Naval Reserves
- Chief, Navy Section, Military Assistance Advisory Group
- Central Hollywood Neighborhood Council (Hollywood, CA)
- Clarina Howard Nichols Center (victims shelter; Morrisville, VT)
- Community Health Nurses of Canada (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Community Health Network of Connecticut
- Centre Hospitalier Nord Deux-Sèvres (French: North Deux-Sèvres Hospital Center; Deux-Sèvres, France)
- Community Health Nursing Examination
- Cameron Highlands Nature Education Center (Malaysia)
- Charlotte Harbor National Estuary Program (Fort Myers, FL)
- Coleman Hawkins Neighborhood Festival (Topeka, KS)
- Cultural Heritage Networks Hypermedia (Milan, Italy)
- Catholic High, New Iberia (Louisiana)
- Coming Home Network International
- Council for the Homeless Northern Ireland (est. 1983; Belfast, Northern Ireland, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 2010, Moggridge left IDEO to become director of the Smithsonian Institution's Cooper-Hewitt, National Design Museum in New York.
The Smithsonian's Cooper-Hewitt, National Design Museum said Mr Moggridge, its director since 2010, died on Saturday after a battle with cancer.
Opening March 7 at the Smithsonian's Cooper-Hewitt, National Design Museum, the exhibit will include this Coryza vase designed by Marcel Wanders in 2005.
The company was recently named by Fortune magazine as the "Most Admired" company in its industry and was recognized for its product design by the Smithsonian Institution's Cooper-Hewitt, National Design Museum.
UNITED STATES EXTREME TEXTILES Until 23 October Cooper-Hewitt, National Design Museum, New York Innovations in technical textiles and how they are revolutionising architecture, clothing, medicine, transport, aerospace and the environment.
Pilgrim, director emeritus and senior advisor for special projects, Cooper-Hewitt, National Design Museum, Smithsonian Institution, and a member of the Society's National Board, has been living in New York City and using a wheelchair for many years.