Cook Inlet Regional Citizens Advisory Council Executive Committee accepted the elections or appointments of five new or returning members of the council board to three-year terms on March 30, 2012.
What does CIRCAC stand for?
CIRCAC stands for Cook Inlet Regional Citizens Advisory Council (Alaska)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Cambridge Interdisciplinary Research Centre on Ageing
- Canadian Industries Recycling Coal Ash
- Center for Instructional and Research Computing Activities
- Centre for Interdisciplinary Research in Computational Algebra
- Cisco Incident Response Communication Arena
- Clandestine Insurgent Rebel Clown Army
- Communication & Information Resource Centre Administrator
- Computer Incident Response Coordination Austria
- Computer Interactive Reminiscence and Conversation Aid
- Cooperative Intelligent Real-Time Control Architecture
- Circuit Calculus (system)
- COSPOL (Comprehensive, Operational, Strategic Planning for the Police) Internet Related Child Abusive Material Project (European Police Chiefs Task Force)
- Centre d'Information Régional sur les Cancers
- Citizens for Responsible Care and Research
- Certified Interventional Radiology Cardiovascular Coder (credential)
- Coalition of Immigrants Refugees & Communities of Color (Seattle, WA)
- Catalogo Informatico Riviste Culturali Europee (Trento, Italy)
- Centro de Información y Red de Creación de Empresas (Spain)
- Classics and ICTResources Course for Europe
- Confusion-limited Infrared Cosmology Explorer
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cook Inlet Regional Citizens Advisory Council said Tesoro Alaska will bring a new tractor tug into service to assist oil tankers at the KPL dock in Nikiski.