He later worked as a registrar in Chester in the 1950s and also worked in Chicago's Cook County Hospital for a year in 1959.
What does CCH stand for?
CCH stands for Cook County Hospital
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCH
We have 184 other meanings of CCH in our Acronym Attic
- Compact Corrugated Horn Antenna
- Computer-Controlled Heater (Cassini Explorer)
- Computer-Controlled Hostiles (military simulation)
- Computerized Criminal History Files of the FBI
- Confederation of Cooperative Housing (est. 1993; UK)
- Congress Centrum Hamburg (Hamburg, Germany)
- Connections per Circuit Hour
- Connectivity Cluster Hierarchy
- Consumer Credit Help
- Continuing Care Hospital
- Cornwall Community Hospital (Canada)
- Cost Comparison Handbook
- Council of Clinical Hypnotherapists (Australia)
- Country Club Hills (Fairfax City, VA, USA)
- Crank Case Heater (various companies)
- Credit Card Holder
- Cyclo Club Hennebont (French cycling club)
- Harmonization Coordination Committee Permanent Secretariat
- Cosplay Chaos Hannover 8
- Canadian Chiropractic Historical Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The news: A recent study by Cook County Hospital researchers found that electric shocks administered to pigs by Taser guns can cause heart-rhythm problems and even death.
Peter Orris PETER ORRIS, MD, MPH, FACP, FACOEM, is chief of service for occupational and environmental medicine at the University of Illinois at Chicago Hospital and Medical Center, director of the Global Chemicals Policy Center and the Occupational Health Services Institute at the university's school of public health and senior attending physician at Cook County Hospital.
While I studied to receive my advanced degrees, I continued to work full-time clinically in the multiple critical care units of Loyola University Medical Center and in the Emergency Department at Cook County Hospital in Chicago.
56) When Jindra jilted Plotka, she secured a gun, proceeded to the Cook County Hospital where he worked, sneaked into the interns' quarters, and fired three bullet's into the doctor's body.
Agent-based modeling represents a new frontier with respect to how we do science," says surgeon Gary An of Cook County Hospital in Chicago.