Acknowledgments The authors thank the Cook County Forest Preserve District, the Elk Grove Village, the Illinois Health Department, and the numerous cooperating homeowners in both Elk Grove Village and Wheaton, Illinois.
What does CCFPD stand for?
CCFPD stands for Cook County Forest Preserve District (Cook County, IL)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CCFPD
We have 1 other meaning of CCFPD in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Civil Force Protection
- Certificant of the College of Family Practice of Canada
- Certification in the College of Family Physicians
- Child Care Food Program
- Closed Cup Flash Point (fire science)
- Collaborative Convective Forecast Product (NOAA AWC)
- Conference on Computers, Freedom & Privacy
- Critical Care Flight Paramedic
- Canadian Centre for Foreign Policy Development
- Champaign County Forest Preserve District (Mahomet, IL)
- Center for Commercial-Free Public Education (Oakland, California)
- Climate Change, Forests and Peatlands in Indonesia (project; Canada and Indonesia)
- Coca-Cola Foundation Philippines, Inc.
- Centre County Federation of Public Libraries (Pennsylvania)
- Conference on Controlled Fusion and Plasma Physics (European Physical Society)
- Cambridge Colleges Federated Pension Scheme (UK)
- Calvary Chapel of the Front Range
- Camden County Fire Rescue
- Canadian Coalition for Firearms Rights
- Capital City Fire Rescue (Alaska)
Samples in periodicals archive:
On the public land of the Cook County Forest Preserve District in Illinois, in arrangements dating back many decades, the BSA enjoyed extensive privileges at several campsites.