APRIL 14-17 - Converting Machinery/Materials Conference and Expo, McCormick Place, Chicago, IL.
What does CMM stand for?
CMM stands for Converting Machinery/Materials (Conference)
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of CMM
We have 319 other meanings of CMM in our Acronym Attic
- Conseil des Musulmans à Massy (French: Council of Muslims in Massy; Massy, France)
- Consistent Mass Matrix (structural mechanics)
- Consommation Moyenne Mensuelle (French: Average Monthly Consumption)
- Construction Mécanique et Maintenance (French: Construction and Maintenance Mechanics)
- Construction Method Modeler
- Consulting Marketing Management (various locations)
- Consumer and Multimedia (Optus; Australia)
- Contextual Menu Manager (Apple Macintosh)
- Contextual Menu Module
- Coordinate Measuring Machine (laser tracker)
- Coordinated Measuring Machine
- Coquillages Mer Méditerranée (French: Mediterranean Sea Shells)
- Core Memory Model
- Core Memory Module
- Corporate Mid Market (corporate sector)
- Corrective Maintenance Management
- Correlation Memory Matrix
- Corridor Map Method
- Covenant Messenger Ministries (Ghana, West Africa)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com 2003 CMM INTERNATIONAL Converting Machinery/Materials Conference and Exposition April l4-17 Chicago, Illinois Contact: Juan Carlos Gayoso Tel:  (957) 885-1350 Fax:  (954) 885-1351 jcgayoso@paperloop.
April's Converting Machinery/Materials show in Chicago displayed many new patented technologies - including several first-time achievements - in flexographic printing, coating, winding, and web inspection.
The big news was in printing equipment at the recent Converting Machinery/Materials (CMM) Exposition in Chicago.
Not entirely hidden among all the converting equipment at the recent CMM9 International Converting Machinery/Materials Show in Chicago were interesting developments for extrusion processors.