Annie has performed extensively in the United States and Europe, including a five week, eight country tour as musical guest artist for best-selling Conversations With God author Neale Donald Walsch.
What does CWG stand for?
CWG stands for Conversations with God
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of CWG
We have 150 other meanings of CWG in our Acronym Attic
- Colonial Waterbird Group (now Colonial Waterbird Society)
- Commercial Working Group (TAT-14)
- Committee Working Group (various organizations)
- Commonality Working Group
- Commonwealth Games (Commonwealth of Nations)
- Completely Weathered Granite
- Concept Working Group
- Constant Wear Garment (NASA)
- Construction Working Group (various organizations)
- Continental Western Group (Des Moines, IA)
- Core Working Group
- Crazy White Girl
- Criteria Working Group (various organizations)
- Cuba Working Group
- California Wool Growers Association
- Central West Group Apprentices (Australia)
- Citigroup World Government Bond Index
- China Worldbest Group Company (est. 1992)
- Commonwealth War Graves Commission (formerly Imperial War Graves Commission; UK)
- Canadian Working Group on Childhood Hearing (Public Health Agency of Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Brodnicki previously claimed to have had "over 50 conversations with God a day about killing Ms Gomez".
The Conversations With God Companion Neale Donald Walsch Hampton Roads 1125 Stoney Ridge Rd.
Where Topol was wry and shoulder-shrugging, McGann opts to tease out the comedy which infuses the role, be it in amusing one-to-one conversations with God, dealings with wife Golde (Carrie Ellis) or in Fiddler's big numbers.
TV shows like CBS' now-cancelled loan of Arcadia, about a teenage girl who has conversations with God, and TV movies with transcendent themes such as HBO's Wit, TNT's Door to Door, and ABC's Tuesdays with Morrie also inspire me.