Freddie Mac's Conventional Mortgage Home Price Index (CMHPI) purchase-only series registered a 17.
What does CMHPI stand for?
CMHPI stands for Conventional Mortgage Home Price Index
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Cook-Medley Hostility Inventory (neuroscience)
- Canadian Maritime Helicopter Program (Canada)
- Certified Mental Health Professional
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg Housing Partnership (Charlotte, NC)
- Coalition MLS Hexagon Prototype (USJFCOM CINC initiative program)
- Comprehensive Mental Health Plan (various states)
- Contaminated Materials Handling Plan
- Cumene Hydroperoxide
- California Mental Health Planning Council (California Department of Health Care Services)
- Carboxymethylhydroxypropyl Guar (gelling agent)
- Center for Mental Health Policy and Services Research (University of Pennsylvania Department of Psychiatry; Philadelphia, PA)
- Community Mental Health Questionnaire
- Center for Mental Health Quality and Accountability (US Department of Health and Human Services)
- Campaign for Mental Health Reform (mental health organization association)
- Canadian Museum for Human Rights (Winnipeg, MB, Canada)
- Centre for Mental Health Research (Australian National University, Canberra)
- Chances Miniature Horse Rescue (Tucson, AZ)
- Combustion Modified High Resiliance (UK fire safety standard for seat foam)
- Center for Mental Health Research on AIDS
- Central Maine Human Resources Association (Auburn, ME)
Samples in periodicals archive:
2 percent for the first quarter of 2001, according to the Conventional Mortgage Home Price Index released recently by Freddie Mac.
FREDDIE MAC'S CONVENTIONAL MORTgage Home Price Index shows that home values rose at an annualized rate of 5.