Introduction Conventional mitral valve replacement (MVR) consists of cardiopulmonary bypass (CPB), cross-clamping, and cardioplegia.
What does CMVR stand for?
CMVR stands for Conventional Mitral Valve Replacement (heart surgery)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CMVR
We have 2 other meanings of CMVR in our Acronym Attic
- Cambodian Mine/UXO Victim Information System
- College of Maharishi Vedic Medicine (Fairfield, IA)
- Comissão de Mercado de Valores Mobiliários
- Comissão do Mercado de Valores Mobiliários (Portugal)
- Certified Measurement and Verification Professional
- Cryptographic Module Validation Program (NIST/CSE)
- Central Motor Vehicles Rules (India)
- commercial motor vehicle rule
- Common Mode Voltage Range
- Comunita Montana Valle Roveto
- Central Motor Vehicle Registration Office
- Câmara Municipal de Vila Real de Santo António
- Commercial Motor Vehicle Roadside Technology Corridor (US DOT)
- Chinese Mobile Value Service
- Commercial Motor Vehicle Safety Act of 1986
- Canadian Motor Vehicle Safety Standards
- Calf Muscle Venous Thrombosis
- Cervical/Mediastinal Venous Thrombosis
- Commercial Motor Vehicle Tax (New York)
- Converse Technology
Samples in periodicals archive:
Left ventricular function following conventional mitral valve replacement in patients with chronic mitral regurgitation.